Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I know, it's not quite Halloween yet, but I thought I should document proof that BOTH Craig and I dressed up this year for a before Halloween party. I can't remember the last time I dressed up and I don't think Craig has dressed up since before we were married. I've never been a big fan of Halloween or costumes, so this was a big moment!

Here are our wonderful costumes - I was a bag of Jelly Bellys and Craig was a Rubik's cube. I couldn't find a huge garbage bag at Wal-Mart (who knew, I thought they had everything), so as I was checking out, I decided to ask the cashier if I could have one they use and after explaining it was for a Halloween costume, he was glad to help. Thank you cashier man who loves Halloween!

Craig in his Nebraska gear with our pumpkin!


It's an 'N' for Nebraska. Go Huskers!


No comments:

Post a Comment